Make Cash by Spring Cleaning and Selling it All at Texarkana’s Largest Indoor Garage Sale
It's time to get your space reserved at the April 8 garage sale at the Four States Fairgrounds. The Spring sale has a great turn out so you won't want to miss the opportunity to clear out the clutter and turn it into cash.
Holding your own garage sale can be such a hassle and you won't have as many shoppers as this sale does. Texarkana's Largest Indoor Garage Sale is just two weeks away. Reserve your booth space now. Booth spaces are 10' x 10' and are $35 for individuals or $60 for businesses like crafters, antique dealers and home-based companies. A limited number of corner booths are available for $100.
The sale is Saturday, April 8, from 7AM to 1PM at the Four States Fairgrounds Entertainment Center. Vendors can set up the day before from 8AM to 7PM.
Reasons why this event is so great:
- The sale averages 3000 shoppers!
- It is an indoor sale so weather will not be a factor.
- Set-up is all day the day before the sale.
- You can make it a one-way trip for everything by donating whatever you don't sell to the Salvation Army and get a tax credit.
To participate, download your garage sale contract, complete all pages and bring them with your payment to Townsquare Media located at 2324 Arkansas Blvd., Texarkana, Ark. during business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5PM.
Basic Rules Summary
Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full list of requirements.
- Vendor check in/setup time is Friday, April 7, from 8AM to 7PM. Vehicles will be allowed to drive into the Four States Arena in two areas. Vendors are required to unload at the designated areas, park your vehicle, then set up your booth(s). Townsquare Media will have a few carts for unloading/loading purposes for vendors. Please check in at the registration desk to pick up your name tags. Vendors not checked in by 7PM Friday may lose their space unless pre-arrangements have been made with Townsquare Media. All booths have to be set up by 6:30AM, Saturday, April 8.
- No sales of the following items will be allowed: alcohol, tobacco, firearms, weapons of any kind (knives may be sold in a case), reptiles, animals, fish, birds, chemicals, kerosene, gas, motor oils, any flammable materials, pornographic or suggestive materials, discriminatory items or information, no food unless it is pre-packaged.
- Electricity is only available to the outside perimeter booths.
- No tables or chairs will be provided.
- Vendors are responsible for their own phone, modem, water, water needs and extension cords.
- Vendors are responsible for having money to make change for their booth.
- Vendor tear down is right after the event from 1-3PM.
For shoppers, admission to the best day of shopping in Texarkana is only $2. Children 12 and younger get in free. Tickets will be sold at the door only. For more information call Townsquare Media at 870-772-3771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org