Reward Offered in Capture of Texas Sex Offender
The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added another person to the Texas 10 Most Wanted list.
He is 41-year-old Lavinci Damon Henderson of Fort Worth. A cash reward up to $5,000 is now being offered for information leading to his capture. Henderson is a high-risk sex offender wanted for sexual assault of a child and failure to register as a sex offender.
All tips are guaranteed to be anonymous.
Henderson has ties to Fort Worth and in 1994 he was convicted in Tarrant County of two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and two counts of aggravated kidnapping.
For more information or updates in the event of his arrest, see his wanted bulletin here.
Henderson is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs approximately 220 pounds. He has a tattoo on his left arm; a birthmark on his upper right arm; and scars on his abdomen and both arms.
Texas Crime Stoppers, which is funded by the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division, offers cash rewards to any person who provides information that leads to the arrest of one of the Texas 10 Most Wanted fugitives or sex offenders.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters must provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS—followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store: (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/texas-dps/id902092368?mt=8) and for Android users on Google Play: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microassist.texasdps&hl=en).
All tips are anonymous – regardless of how they are submitted, and tipsters will be provided a tip number instead of using a name.
DPS investigators work with local law enforcement agencies to select fugitives for the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive and Sex Offender lists. You can find the current lists – with photos – on the DPS website.
Do not attempt to apprehend these fugitives as they are considered armed and dangerous.