Hurry and Get Your Vendor Booth at Texarkana’s Largest Indoor Garage Sale
If you don't love it, need it or use it, it's time to get rid of it. Most of us have plenty of stuff that we don't need or use anymore. Turn your stuff into cash the easy way at Texarkana's Largest Indoor Garage Sale brought to you every year by Townsquare Media.
Holding your own garage sale can be such a hassle -- getting the permit, advertising it and the weather is too unpredictable. And let us not forget those people who show up at the crack of dawn knocking on your door trying to beat the crowd. You know who you are.
The big event is on Saturday, April 8, from 7AM to 1PM at the Four States Fairgrounds Entertainment Center. To make the deal even sweeter, you can set up the day before so there's no rush.
Reserve your booth space now to get the spot you desire.
This event is great for several reasons:
- You are able to set up the day before the sale. We make it so much easier by opening for vendor set up on Friday from 8AM to 7PM.
- The sale is inside so weather is never an issue.
- You don't have to pack it all up if you don't sell everything. The Salvation Army is on site to take donations. Whatever you don't sell, they'll gladly take.
Our previous events have had almost more than 200 booth spaces filled with tons of items for shoppers to dive into. Shoppers were lined up at the door ready to wheel and deal. You will not want to this garage sale.
Booth spaces are 10' x 10' and are available to yard sale, garage sale and flea market vendors for $35. Crafters, antique dealers and home-based companies may rent a booth for $60. A limited number of corner booths are available for $100. To participate, download your garage sale contract, complete all pages and bring them with your payment to Townsquare Media located at 2324 Arkansas Blvd., Texarkana, Ark. during business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5PM.
Basic Rules Summary
Please read the Rules and Guidelines for a full list of requirements.
- Vendor check in/setup time is Friday, April 7, from 8AM to 7PM. Vehicles will be allowed to drive into the Four States Arena in two areas. Vendors are required to unload at the designated areas, park your vehicle, then set up your booth(s). Townsquare Media will have a few carts for unloading/loading purposes for vendors. Please check in at the registration desk to pick up your name tags. Vendors not checked in by 7PM Friday may lose their space unless pre-arrangements have been made with Townsquare Media. All booths have to be set up by 6:30AM, Saturday, April 8.
- No sales of the following items will be allowed: alcohol, tobacco, firearms, weapons of any kind (knives may be sold in a case), reptiles, animals, fish, birds, chemicals, kerosene, gas, motor oils, any flammable materials, pornographic or suggestive materials, discriminatory items or information, no food unless it is pre-packaged.
- Electricity is only available to the outside perimeter booths.
- No tables or chairs will be provided.
- Vendors are responsible for their own phone, modem, water, water needs and extension cords.
- Vendors are responsible for having money to make change for their booth.
- Vendor tear down is right after the event from 1-3PM.
For shoppers, admission to the best day of shopping in Texarkana is only $2. Children 12 and younger get in free. Tickets will be sold at the door only.
Shoppers need to get ready for doing some major wheeling and dealing. This event is huge. For more information call Townsquare Media at 870-772-3771 or email email@example.com