Free Admission to the Senior Health and Wellness Expo on Friday, June 2
Free health screenings, free admission, games, door prizes and giveaways all at the Senior Health and Wellness Expo on Friday, June 2, at the Texarkana, Texas Convention Center. Adults of all ages will benefit from this event.
This is a must attend event for seniors, adults with aging parents and and grandparents and caregivers. The Expo is designed to benefit the entire family. Let's face it, we are all getting older and it's never too early to learn what is available for us down the road. This is the 17th annual event and vendors from healthcare to legal services will be on hand to answer questions. If you are looking for services and programs for yourself or your loved ones please plan on attending this event.
At the Expo, there will be free health screenings that everyone can benefit from. You will also discover ways to improve well being. Many vendors will be set up to discuss services and provide handouts with valuable information. Be sure to enter all of the drawings to win cool stuff and get great giveaways. Enjoy playing games too. It's a fast three hours so get there early.
Vendors Attending Expo
- Active Age
- Adult Protective Services
- American Red Cross
- Angel's Home Care
- Arbor Pointe Apartments
- Area Agency on Aging
- Bailey Creek Health & Rehab
- Bella Vista Senior Independent Living
- Champion Coaches
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Home Health
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
- Colonial Lodge Assisted Living
- Cowhorn Creek Estates
- Domino Federal Credit Union
- East Funeral Home
- Elite Home Health
- Genesis PrimeCare Clinic
- Gilliam Hearing Center
- Harvest Regional Food Bank
- Heaven's Air
- Heritage Plaza Nursing Center
- Hospice of Texarkana
- Kindred at Home
- Miller County Extension Service
- Mid-South Health Care Companies
- Opportunities Inc.
- Outreach Health Services
- Pam Hollingsworth - Retirement Specialist in Real Estate
- Red River Credit Union
- Reunion Plaza Senior Care and Rehab Center
- Ross & Shoalmire, LLP
- Sitters, LLP
- Southwest Arkansas Development Council, Inc.
- Texarkana Convention Center
- Texarkana Funeral Home
- Texarkana Regional Arts & Humanities Council
- Texarkana Regional Center on Aging
- Texarkana, Texas Parks & Recreation
- Texas Health & Human Services
- The Barnette Agency, Inc.
- The Oaks Assisted Living
- The Oaks Memory Care
- Total Medical Supplies
- UAMS Family Medical Center
- United Health Care
- Wadley Regional Medial Center
- Waterton Plaza at Cowhorn Creek
- Whispering Pines Assisted Living
The event is from 9AM to 12PM, at the Texarkana, Texas Convention Center. The majority of the screenings at the Expo are free but additional tests are available for a fee. Wadley Scan will be set up in the parking lot from 9AM - 3PM. Additionally, Vascular Screenings are available for $39.95 but you must make an appointment. For an appointment, call 1-877-792-3539.