8th Annual RailFest — Downtown Texarkana — Don’t Miss the Fun!
- Free Admission to the daytime event. Tickets required for the Concert.
- Front Street Plaza
- 400 East Front Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 United States
8th annual RailFest Honoring the rich Railroad History of Texarkana
May 11, 2019 - Festival Plaza - Come enjoy the tasty food, crafts, play areas, exciting events and an evening concert; it's fun for the whole family.
- Kids area: With Kiddie Train, Bounce Houses, Face Painting, Selfie Station, Cornhole, Washers and Horseshoes
- Stage: Music all day long
- Vendors: Craft and Food Vendors in Festival Plaza
- Contests: Facebook contest where you can enter to win tickets to the evening
Live music hits the stage on East Front Street in downtown Texarkana at 7pm with opening band Dusty Rose. At 9pm Austin-based singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, PARKER MCCOLLUM will be performing live. Check out Parker and his music here. This will be a ticketed event. Tickets will be $20 in advance, $25 the day of the concert. In town and online purchase locations will be released March 15th.
Date and Time
Saturday, May 11, 2019 ... the street event is 10am-5pm and the concert is 7pm-11pm.
Downtown Festival Plaza, Texarkana, Arkansas.
Admission is Free during the day to RailFest. There will be a charge for the evening concert tickets. More info to come.
Below is a list of our current sponsors and exhibitors for this year's event.
VIP Beer Garden Sponsor
Bounce House Sponsor
- Slime Shack - Kid to Kid
- Coloring Station - Guaranty Bank and Trust
- Selfie Station - Slim Chickens
- First Aid Station - Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Baby Changing Station - Heritage Home Health and Hospice
- Rest Station - Cowhorn Creek Estates
If you would like to be a sponsor, contact Andi Darby at 870-772-3771 or send her an email.
While you're at RailFest, check out these fun events going on downtown....
Tinkertown at the Texarkana Museums System
Four States Auto Museum Car Show